FACTORY TOUR- MOTOR/GENERATOR TEST, REPAIR AND INSPECTION WITH LATEST INSULATION SYSTEM – IPS, CLEVELAND
Date(s) - 09/17/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Integrated Power Services (IPS)
IPS Cleveland is one of many IPS North American Service Centers offering local, regional and national coverage, all backed by a single Quality Management System, Health Safety & Environmental program, Continuous Improvement culture and Customer Service that offers an Unmatched Customer Experience (UCE).
IPS serves all industrial applications including: nuclear & fossil power plants, hydro generators, turbine generators, steel mills, refineries, pipelines, chemical plants, cement plants, paper mills, mining and manufacturing facilities.
IPS Cleveland provides service for:
- Industrial AC & DC electric motors, generators
- Mechanical power transmission equipment such as gearboxes, pumps, fans, compressors, shafts
The facility’s capabilities include:
- In-shop repair with dedicated winding clean room for foreign material exclusion (FME)
- Field services
- Distribution and storage of critical assets
The Speaker: Mr. David Hinchliffe P.E. is the Senior Electrical Engineer for IPS Cleveland since 2014. David oversees electrical failure investigations, repair and testing. He is also the Electrical Insulation Engineer for the development and maintenance of the IPS proprietary insulation systems.
Date and Time
- Date: 17 Sep 2019
- Time: 06:00 PM to 08:00 PM
- All times are US/Eastern
- Integrated Power Services, Cleveland Service Center
- 5325 W 130th St.
- Cleveland, Ohio
- United States 44130
- Building: Reception Entrance
Bookings are closed for this event.